Saturday, January 16, 2010

Summer Fun

Lately I've been on a card making FRENZY but I actually started off scrapbooking. Well....if I go back far enough, I started doing just about everything that can be altered, colored, painted....you name it, I changed it.

Anyhoo, on to my next challenge entry. A Spoonful of Sugar Has a recipe for: 3 pieces of designer paper, 1 piece of ribbon, 3 flowers and 3 buttons. Moving along with the times has a terrific sketch this week that I incorporated and Papercutz wanted to see a Summer/Beach theme and Paperplay wanted a dedication to an animal.


~~ Be sure to pop by these wonderful blogs and check out the DT work their magic~




My Recipe: 12x12 Layout
Cardstock: S.E.I (Bridgeport), Martha Stewart(Playground) Recollections(Framing)
Flowers: Prima
Cricut Cartridges: Home Decor (Flourish)
Ribbon: Offray
Stamp: Studio G
Brads: Recollections
Other: Stitching, Buttons, Seashells and Twine
*************************
1 more to goooooooooo.......

7 comments:

Sue said...

oooh this is beautiful,great picture and fabby colours and embellishments:)

thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Helen Dooley said...

What an awesome LO. Looks like you had fun. Thanks for helping us remember it will warm again.lol Thanks for playing at PCC this week.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Very pretty layout...love the colors and embellies!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!!

Terry

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant. I love the colours you have used and that picture is amazing. Thanks for joining us on MAWTT this week. Hazelxox

Katie L Oakley said...

Loving your layout specially the flowers! And the photo is lovely! :) Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with The Times xx

Nicki said...

Love how you've used the sketch to make this gorgeous layout, those flowers are gorgeous - perfect for the Spring theme.

Thanks for playing along with the MAWTT challenge, Nicki, :0)

Anonymous said...

redonkulous...I'm sooo going home right now and entering all the challenges you do...im inspired!